Sunday, February 10, 2013

Tangerine

What's so special about February 10, 2013? 

It marks the 1st day of the Chinese Lunar Calendar and the beginning of the Year of the Water Snake! 
The Snake is said to be the 6th sign of the Chinese Zodiac which consists of 12 animal signs. 
Since this is my animal sign, I do hope that it's going to be my year :)


A typical Chinese would wear Red to welcome the New Year. 
This Year I wanted to make it different by wearing Tangerine Orange instead.
 It's very vibrant and certainly eye-catching. 
Don't you think?

____________________________________

Dresses like this no longer need any accessorizing as the lines and geometric shapes 
would do all the talking. I suggest that you style your hair either side-swept or in a high ponytail 
to fully accentuate the beauty of your dress. Lastly, all you have to do is work it :)



This dress was what I wore today in our New Year celebration at Golden Bay. 
After which, we went to Mall of Asia to stroll around and watch the famous Lion Dance.
Oh how I just love celebrations like this, people are all so alive and cheerful :)

So let's all raise our glass and start the year right! Cheers!


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist





2 comments:

  1. I really love this entry dear! :) One of my faves to date! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww! Hi Lei :) Super appreciate it and really means a lot! Thanks for being one of my loyal readers! Happy New Year! :)

      Delete