Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30

As a blogger and social media addict, I make it a point that I'm able to update my readers fast. 
And by fast I mean real-time. 


It's funny because just yesterday, a fan of mine texted me and said that she hates it because she can't check my profile and read my posts because of her sloppy internet connection. She told me that she's worried that she will be the last to know of what's happening to my life. Ain't she something!

Damn, I got so touched. Seriously, people like her are like angels sent from above. You know who you are. Thank you for your never-ending support.

I finally have an answer for you and for anyone of you who wants to stay connected with me 24/7.

 
Here's the latest scoop that I got from Globe! 

With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges.

Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.

Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888

In a nutshell, Globe GoUNLI30 gives me the REAL UNLI chat experience by helping me stay connected to my readers and keep them updated 24/7.  

I don't want to disappoint my fans by telling them I will talk to you later when in fact I can do it right at this very moment. Imagine you don't even need Wi-Fi to stay connected.

You get UNLI loads of fun and laughter with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage. Now that's revolutionary! :)


So what's stopping you?
Get more "hi's" at an all-time low!
Stay connected with IamMyOwnStylist herself

Brought to you by 



Yours truly,
IamMyOwnStylist



No comments:

Post a Comment