Thursday, November 26, 2015

5 Tips to Boost Your Immunity during the Holidays

If only there's a 
STOP 
PLAY 
rewind & 
DELETE button in our lives, 
everything will be much easier.


But hey, there isn't, so snap out of it and 
live life without regrets.


I'm pretty sure by now you're starting to experience the holiday stress.
Those mixed emotions of what to give your loved-ones,
how to perform well for that extra bonus from your boss,
and not to mention the horrendous traffic,
all of these can make you go loco!!!

Trust me, I know how this feels. 
Stress is a silent killer, always present in our lives.
My friends even ask me how I do it?
How I get to manage everything despite handling 5 different businesses. 

Well, I admit it's not easy but there are ways on how I go about it.


Here are 5 effective ways on how I beat stress and still look my best.
And you should too.

REWARD YOURSELF.
Do what makes you happy. 
Pamper yourself.  Get a new look or take a relaxing massage.
If music is your cup of tea, then why not enjoy a concert with your friends.
Always remember to treat yourself once in awhile, 
because it is only by learning to take care of yourself
 that you can appreciate what life has to offer.


LEARN TO LET GO.
Free your body and mind from worries.
Enroll in a yoga class. Swim. Run.
Beat anxiety through exercise.
This is the perfect way to restore balance in your life.


FOCUS.
A powerful word, but which one often neglects.
Make sure to separate work from your personal life. 
Make a checklist of your priorities for the day and practice time management.
Having an end goal helps you alert and motivated.
Keep social media at a minimum as to avoid distractions.

And if ever you find the time, why not test your so-called shooting skills.
In fact, it's a great way of releasing stress and learning to focus,
 Just pls make sure not to point it at anyone :)


KEEP YOUR SUPPORT SYSTEM INTACT.
Whether it's your family, your friends or your significant other,
it's people like them that inspire you to not give up the fight. 
Make sure to spend quality time with them. Learn to open up.
Having someone to confide in helps lessen that burdensome feeling
and at the same time allows you to understand  how your loved-ones 
would solve the situation if they were in your shoes.


TAKE FERN-C.
Fern-C is a vitamin supplement that acts as a 
potent anti-oxidant which helps boost your immune system,
 thereby increasing your body's resistance from infectious diseases.
It is the leading non-acidic vitamin c brand for 10 years and counting.


Thanks to Fern-C, my Christmas will be stress-free.
I've been taking Fern-C daily and I managed 
to think of 10 ways on it has improved my overall health.


Health is wealth as they say.
I believe that what makes Fern-C a premium and trusted brand 
is that it is made of Sodium Ascorbate,
 and not the more common Ascorbic Acid 
which is found in most Vitamin C's sold in the market.

What's the difference between Sodium Ascorbate and Ascorbic Acid?
Here's a summary of the research I made 


Never ever try to shortchange your health. 
Choose Fern-C for your daily dose of added immunity.
If this is the first time you've heard about Fern-C, 
I invite you my dearest reader to know more about Fern-C on:

#FernCSubokNa  #StressFreeChristmas #HealthyHoliday

With all this said and done, there is only one thing left to do:

ENJOY THE HOLIDAY SEASON.


Cheers to a healthier and more beautiful you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment