Thursday, November 2, 2017

Texture Theory

As a fashion blogger, I'm not afraid to mix and match various styles to come up with
an interesting ensemble. Just like this outfit, it's all a matter of combining
 the right texture to achieve an eccentric yet stylish look.

Feather Top by Paper Scissors | Dress by Apartment8 | Belt from Rockwell

For this look, I played with feathers and some sheer fabric to
 create a peg that is unique and fresh for the fashion world.
 I paired it with a gold belt for a more polished look.


Do remember that every piece of clothing is like a work of art.
 You have to be one with the fit, fabric and style to make your look spell Y-O-U.

It may take some time to figure out which style best suits you; 
 Just have fun in the process. Take cue from my twin and I pairing our
 ensembles with various footwear. A little twinning here and there wouldn't hurt :) 


Stay Fashionable!

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com

Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment