Sunday, April 22, 2018

In Full Bloom

One of the best time to go to Japan is definitely Cherry Blossom Season which is from end of March to April. It's just refreshing to be surrounded by these lovely trees in full bloom, how I miss this place, (circa April 2015).


I wish I was traveling right now, but due to so much work responsibilities, I guess it can wait as business is at its peak. Fortunately, I was able to take a quick breather just a month ago in Iloilo (which I hope you were able to read about). Now that summer days ain't over yet, wearing light breathable clothes is a must. My recommended look for days like these is an offshoulder floral dress which in fact reminds me so much of Sakura. 


Take this advice from a woman who has an appetite of a man. If you want to cover unflattering parts like your arms and basically tons of fats everywhere, offshoulder dresses are the quickfix. This style accentuates your curves at about any angle. Plus points for showing just the right amount of skin. 


The peg I went for was something Oriental---a look that is inspired by both China and Japan. Since my dress is printed already, I chose a simple pair of accessory: a ribbon necklace gifted by my bestfriend Jasmin, and a black pair of block heels which I can walk comfortably in when at the mall. For a change, I finished my look with loose curls. 


Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment