Thursday, May 17, 2018

Relax & Unwind

If you’re looking for a place to unwind after a toxic week, then you might want to consider treating yourself to a Wellness Spa that can address your specific needs. Nowadays, there's just so many options to choose from that you have no excuse to not give yourself some well-deserved "me-time".


Just a few days ago, I visited a newly opened wellness center (first quarter 2018) called Royal Oriental Wellness or “ROW” for short, located in #233 Nicanor Garcia Street Makati. The name speaks for itself.


Upon entering, my sister and I were welcomed with warm smiles and some ginger tea. We were also asked to fill in some personal details as SOP. Expect questions like “Are you pregnant?”, and yes it is indeed a valid question to ask because some massage techniques / stretching can be borderline extreme.  It’s always safe to ask, you never know.



So here are some snippets of the interiors of the place. Personally I’d say it’s very modern with an interesting touch of the Orient. It is so cozy that it feels like home. The lighting accentuates the setting.



We were then led to the second floor, to which we each had our own therapists. Do take note that you also have the option to request for a Chinese Master for a more specialized service. 


My sister and I availed of The Royal Signature Foot Massage for 80 minutes. The rate was at Php980. If you choose a Chinese Master, it would be at P1,180. For added comfort, ROW provides an outfit to which you can change in, but you can also opt not to if you don’t want. Just a point of clarification though, The Royal Signature Foot Massage is not purely foot massage.


To me, it’s as I’m availing of a full body massage. It’s definitely worth it, not to mention their beds are so comfortable.

























Big shoutout to my therapist Cherry and Royal Oriental Wellness for pampering me :)


Hope you enjoyed this post! No matter what, after a long week, always find time to relax. Start by listening to your favorite song. Trust me, it will always set the mood.


Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment