Monday, October 1, 2018

The Dark Side

Wearing dark colors has always been the quickest solution to getting a slimmer silhouette. Unlike my sister who is now very sexy, I'm getting heavier day by day, so a little black dress like so will do the trick in hiding those flaws. 


Instead of sporting the usual LBD, I decided to go for a Shirt Dress for a change. Since I was only off to the mall, I opted for a more laidback look. For added sass or spunk, my style tip would be to pair it with boots.


Two ways to wear Shirt Dresses:
  As-Is 


or As a Statement Top


Whatever your preference may be, don't forget to inject some attitude to your look; Make sure your ensemble spells Y-O-U. In my case, it's my feminine charm that adds a little bit of character. I curled my hair and wore a pink lippie to contrast the pitch black color. And yes, why not add flowers to achieving that photo-ready selfie. I end my post with a powerful statement of what I'm wearing: Reflect Your Natural Beauty.


Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment