Sunday, May 15, 2022

Very Bridgerton

This Second Look reminds me of the Netflix Series Bridgerton. Their color palette mostly revolves in either muted or pastel colors. Daphne, the main star for Season 1 wore gowns mostly in the shade powder blue.

                                

I'm wearing another beautiful masterpiece by Merri Chan. She was the one who created the dreamy gold ballgown in my previous post. The design evokes a soft yet regal look. I love how light and flowy the gown is.

                                

                               

Merri's hands can really create and highlight the silhouette you want. For those of you who are looking for prenup gowns or haven't found the gown of your dreams, you might want to consult with her. Her IG account is @merrichandesigns and can be contacted via 09178006108.

                           

                           



I am so grateful that God blessed me with the man I've always prayed for. From the moment we started dating, to this very day, he has been very consistent in taking care of me. This certainly is a dream come true. Indeed, love is worth waiting.





To view the first look: Bring Out The Champagne

Gown: Merri Chan Designs
HMUA: Krystle Bonus and Renzly Patingo
Photographer: Foreveryday Photography
Venue: Las Casas

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment