Sunday, April 14, 2013

Brianna



It's not everyday that you get to attend a Baby Shower and
 it's actually times like this that remind you 
that you yourself are not getting any younger (Oh Boy)!


              Here's my Look!

Dress from Taylor
Handbag by Charles & Keith 




 What I love about this look is that it's very feminine. 
Pastel colors are also a must in occasions like this.


The Baby Shower was held at NAPA Bar & Restaurant. 
It's located at No. 12 Scout Borromeo, South Triangle Quezon City.


It was my first time here and so as the others.
Surprisingly, the place was very homey and food here was sumptuous!




Look at this Cake! It is so cute!
The baby's name is Brianna. 
I'm betting the one who baked this cake must have not heard about Rihanna, 
'coz if he did then he would have guessed that Brianna is a girl :)) 
(Oh well)

BRIAN + NINA = BRIANNA 
(pwede na!)


We were asked to each draw something for the Baby's Alphabet Book.
I got the letter T and was too tempted to write my name instead :))
But the baby has to learn something and not just my name so I decided T for turtle would be a good start.


Of course, any celebration wouldn't be complete without drinks!


I wasn't able to take a photo of what was set for buffet as we were still talking to Nina 
about her pregnancy and excitement for her baby Brianna.
I did get a chance to take some photos of our extra orders as we did stay long at this event.
It was indeed a night of merry-making :)


We had 2 orders of this! It was that good!

Nachos Supreme

Crispy nacho chips topped with homemade Italian sausage, tangy tomato salsa, sour cream, jalapeno and cheese sauce




LAVA CAKE
    Indeed their Specialty!


   I just love chocolate! It certainly is one of my comfort foods!


Thank you Nina and Brian for inviting us :)
I pray for your safe delivery Nina and as early as now, I am welcoming Brianna to the family! :)


Cheers,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment