Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sweet Mess

Whoever said that wearing black is a bad idea during summer, I'd say think again.

Black is mysterious and playful at the same time.
Just pair it with some colorful shorts and you're all set for summer!



Anyways, I don't know why, but some of these pictures remind me of Carly Rae Jepsen.
Asian Version and fatter though!
Hopefully, it's not a bad thing (haha)
Oh boy...Must be my fringes, but as I've said in my previous post, change is good :)



What I love about this black cover-up is that it's made of crochet!
It's very light. How Ingenious! I love it.

Cover-up from  Bazaar
Shorts by ROXY
Eyewear by Eye Channel London

_________________________________________________

More photos just because I'm enjoying my look! :)


So how do you like my look?


I leave you with this quote

“Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.”
~Zig Ziglar~


Sometimes all you need to do is sway :)


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment