Saturday, June 29, 2013

Confections

Food, like clothing, needs a lot of styling.
Presentation is key in enticing one's gastronomic appetite.
 
Today I want to share with you Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila.
For those of you who might not have heard of this place, it's located at ADB Avenue, Ortigas.
We dined at Oakroom for a client meeting.

 
 I just love how relaxing the ambiance of the place is
 and the buffet was indeed sumptuous.
 

I'll just let the pictures do the talking.
I took photos of the dessert section because it is my favorite.
Me and my sweet tooth :)



 
 
 
 

 
 
 
As they say, food is too hard to resist.
You don't know what you're missing if all you think are calories, calories, calories.
Treat yourself to desserts once in awhile to experience the Good Life! :)
 
Cheers,
IamMyOwnStlist
 
Oakwood Premier Joy~Nostalg Center Manila
17 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1600,
Philippines
 
Tel: (63-2) 637 7888 / (63-2) 910 8888
www.oakwood.com

No comments:

Post a Comment