Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Black & White

What I'm wearing is a gift from one of my closest friends.
I wore it to Imperial Ice Bar when my friends visited Manila.
 
Since this dress is too short to wear in the office,
I decided to pair it with leggings :)
 
Tip: What you wear for a night-out can actually be worn at work
 with the right accessories and get-up. Be creative!
 



Judging from the title of this post, expect photos of this sort.
Fret not, there is meaning behind it.
 
Have you ever found yourself blinded? Not by love (if that's what you're thinking, silly)
Literally. As in Blind. Well I have, for a few seconds. My, it scared me and made me tear up.
 

For a second there, I thought it would be permanent. 
Not being able to see the beauty of life...
Not being able to see the people I talk to and care for everyday...
Not finding a reason to smile...
 
 
Call me melodramatic, but I just realized right there and then that I am blessed.
Blessed to see the world and what's in store for me. 
 
 
Black & White may be a color but wouldn't it be better to see things in a different light?
 
I do hope you got some inspiration from this post :)
I'll leave you with this line that I got from a song 
Stand back and you'll see much better 
 
 
Cheers,
IamMyOwnStylist
 

No comments:

Post a Comment