Monday, July 22, 2013

Forever Young

Here's to never Growing Up!


One fine Sunday afternoon, my friend Sean and I decided to go to the park to catch-up.
By catch-up here I mean doing what we love the most:
Sean taking pictures and I being the subject of it, aka fashion blogger.


Ever since I was young, I've always aspired to become a model.
It's a big dream especially since I don't possess that ideal model-figure,
but fortunately it never did discourage me from trying.


I'm already 24 but I look like I just graduated from high school!
Random people would even ask me how I manage to stay and look young.
What's my secret?

"S.O.S"

First "S" stands for STYLE 
Style is all about individuality.
One day you can be chic, the next you can be edgy.
As long as you can pull it off and it's age-appropriate, then you go girl!


I recommend wearing neons & bright colors to keep you blooming & upbeat.
Believe it or not, what u wear has an instant effect on your mood.

I personally love my orange aztec top from SOIGNE Clothing.
The color is very lively and the fabric is so comfortable.
Definitely making a fashion statement with this top!
Pair it with tie-dyed shorts to add that extra oomph.


Orange Aztec Top from Soigne Clothing
Shorts from Hydraulic
Shades from Eye Channel
Hat from Desigual Singapore


"O" stands for OUTLOOK
I'm actually not hard to please.
I can smile easily and appreciate even the simplest things.


I guess it's all about finding beauty in everything.
I try to be optimistic and believe that there's a reason for everything.
I may not know of what is for later, but what I do know is it will all be worth it.


What's important is to enjoy and be like kids once in awhile.
As they say, stay young by being young.


The last "S" stands for SMILE
Smiling is indeed one of the best assets a girl could possess.
Trust me, guys can actually go GAGA about a girl's smile.



You might notice that none of my tips to looking young require much effort.
Truth is, things should come by naturally. 


You don't have to force yourself. All you need to do is adapt slowly.


Find yourself and know what makes you happy.


So every time you are stressed out, always remember S.O.S 
It can actually save your day.



Hopefully you're able to pick up several tips in staying young :)

Special thanks to my Photographer Sean Co. 
He definitely has a knack for Photography. Do contact him if you are in need of his skills.
Here's his number 0917-847-6988 and his email sean.myc@gmail.com
He will kill me for this but this man definitely has talent :)

 Post-processing by yours truly.


Love, 
IamMyOwnStylist






2 comments:

  1. I love how you happily and beautifully posted in your photos. :)

    Wilma
    ohsopetite.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wilma, Thank you very much for your comment. It's fun to stay young and carefree. Cheers! :)

      Delete