Saturday, February 15, 2014

Classic Thursdays

A few days ago, I celebrated my birthday.
It was a Thursday so as expected we were booked for several business meetings.

Since it's my special day, I wanted to look good yet
 still maintain that sense of professionalism in my line of work.


I've been saving this eye-catching ensemble for my birthday.
What I love about this dress from OASAP is that
it hugs your body in the right places and accentuates your curves.

OASAP is a high-street fashion global online store. 
They offer the latest trends in women's apparel, bag, shoes & accessories. 
The best part of all? OASAP ships worldwide for FREE.


This dress comes in V neck and features a color block panel.
What makes me love this dress even more is that 
it's a bodycon dress with belted waist and back slit.
Now that's really sexy.

Shades by Splatt.MNL


It's sophisticated and comfortable.
Simply a Classic! Pair it with heels and you'll look stunning.



Black and white has always been a classic combination.
While this color might be monochrome, it need not be boring.


Always remember that the best fashion is the one you're most comfortable in.
Also, Smile and you'll look amazing! Hope you enjoyed my fashion post.


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment