Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Beautiful Escape

Just a few weeks ago, one of my blog readers messaged me saying that she finds my blog as a "happy distraction". She felt that with the places I explore, it's as if she herself has been there. Readers like her are my kind of inspiration , that is why despite my busy schedule, I always find time to go back to my first love, and that is blogging about fashion, travel and lifestyle.


So here's another travel escapade I'd like you to explore with me.
Welcome to Pico de Loro


If you need to escape the hustle and bustle of city life, 
then this beach resort can be your safe haven.


With more or less 1.5 hours drive from Manila, 
my family and I stayed in Pico Sands Hotel.


   

We stayed in a Premier Lagoon View Room.
Thank you Ms. Ciara Role for the kind accommodation.




Since we arrived lunchtime, then what better way to chill
than dine in a Mediterranean setup courtesy of Pico Bar.


Just a snippet of what we ate, this is just 1/3 of it :)


Now that our tummies are happy, 
it's time to hit the beach.


I'm wearing a halter maxi dress by ROMWE.
I love how calming the color of the dress is.
It's as if I belong to this island. (just kidding)
I'm no beach babe, just taking a break from all the stress.


A view like this is simply breathtaking <3



And I can't help but pose for selfies.
Wearing my Melissa slippers <3



If you prefer some indoor activities instead,
then the clubhouse has various amenities that you can avail of.


And of course, don't miss out on the swimming pools.
If you have some kids, then this can be your option.


Or enjoy the infinity pool.




Perhaps  you can also try kayaking, paddle-boarding or
even a pony ride for your outdoor activities.


This is where we had our sumptuous dinner 



Pico de Loro is located in Hamilo Coast, Nasugbu Batangas


I'm glad I was able to spend it with my family.




Stay tuned for more fashion and travel posts this coming 2017 <3

For more updates, follow me:
Twitter: @twiniekaye
Instagram: twiniekaye



Love,






1 comment:

  1. Good place, ate so beautiful but i think its expensive haha. I really love to read this again . I will.share it too. Message me about the details of this resort, and where i can find it?i hope its not thousands hahahahaha kidding

    Love ,
    No. 1 fan

    ReplyDelete