Sunday, August 6, 2017

A love to Last


There's something about the Grecian culture that inspires and fascinates me. 
Back in college, my friends would call me Greek Goddess because of my fashion sense.


No wonder, when the time comes that I will ever get married, 
the theme will come as a no-brainer. Prepare for something divine.


Welcome to my humble home.  




All thanks to Jas, Echie and I were able to squeeze some time to visit this 
beautiful temple, on our short trip to Cebu last July :) 


It was raining back then but I didn't mind getting soaked
as long as I get great photos. Yes, for the love of photos!!!
My bestfriend was so concerned that I might get sick. 


I love you to bits! 




Located in Brgy Busay, Temple of Leah was built in 2012 by Ellen Adarna's grandfather
 Teodorico Adarna to honor his beloved wife of 53 years, Leah, who died of cancer. 




All of Leah's personal collection of books
and various art pieces are said to be housed in this grand temple.
Entrance fee for this 'tourist attraction' is Php 50.



Credits to my bestfriend Echie for taking my photos as well as for capturing 
the Grecian and Roman inspired architectural design and facade.
 She was very kind to share these with me.



Leah is indeed very lucky to have a man like Teodorico. He is such a keeper.
Death may have separated them physically, but the love they have for each other
remains to be intact through this magnificent tribute.



Dress from Atrium


Someday, I do hope to find the man that I will love for the rest of my life.
I don't know when, where and who but hopefully in God's perfect timing, I will.



Cebu is like my second home. 
For those of you who are wondering what else is special in Cebu, 
checkout this previous post I made


Hope you enjoyed this post! :)


Keep on visiting my blog for more fashion and lifestyle updates.
follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye

Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment