Sunday, November 18, 2018

Season to Sparkle

Feels like Christmas already with all the festive lights and cheerful songs around the metro. May we always remember the reason for this Season and likewise be grateful for the love of family and friends. 


With the numerous parties and gatherings you will be attending, it's always best to choose outfits that can easily transform your look from day to night. In my opinion, a cardigan or a blazer would simply do the trick.


Once you're ready to loosen up, then it's time to add a little spice by going backless. Your call whether you want to amp things up by wearing a red lippie, a fancy pair of jewelry or just go basic.


In my case, I just went for nude heels as a finishing touch. I want my ensemble to look chic yet effortless. After all, the rest will all depend on your character and personality. Always remember that no one can ever dull your sparkle. Your happiness depends on you. So smile and open your heart to beautiful days ahead :)


Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment