Monday, April 4, 2022

Summer with Love Bonito

It's been more than 2 years, and yet we are still enduring this pandemic. Hopefully things will finally get better. Even though face masks have become a wardrobe staple, I still make it a point to look fashionable. I've always believed that with the right set of clothes, your mood and productivity will improve.

Sharing with you a fashion brand that I recently discovered : LOVE, BONITO


Now that it's summer, it's best to wear lighter colors to ward off the heat. I'm wearing Love Bonito's Aerin Padded Textured Knot top. I love the sage green color which is very calming to the eyes. Gold jewelry pieces are good accents for this look.


I paired it with Love Bonito's Brisa Straight Leg Culottes. I recommend white culottes for a polished and crisp look. Adding a gold belt like so adds definition to my waist.


This second look is perfect for festivities or date nights. On me is Love Bonito's Maxwe Knot front Midi dress. It is a nude color dress that has quality fabric and a very feminine design.


The design comes with a very big bow that is tied in front for an eyecatching look. You can also opt to tie it at the back should it please you. Pair this with your trusty heels. In my case, I chose black lace shoes to add some contrast to the nude color.


Lastly, who says you can't wear black during summer. The secret is just finding pieces that allow your skin to breathe. Wearing this attire in the park was comfortable and at the same time stylish.


This is Love Bonito's Essey Padded Tie Back Dress  . I love the fact that there are side pockets, a padded bust, and a breathable fabric.


I was so relaxed in this dress that I get to even play with our dog Timmy. Ain't he adorable.


Which one is your favorite Look? My personal favorite would be the first one. Summer is all about experimenting colors, prints and textures. This article just shows you that you can still wear what you like, as long as you choose the right fabrics, cuts and silhouettes.


Love,


Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment