Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Proposal

It's not easy to find a genuine kind of love. More often than not, you will experience so many heartbreaks before you finally say that you've found "The One". In my case, God spared me from this kind of pain. He made me wait to protect and prepare my heart for Ben. 

August 2, 2021 will forever be very special. Thank you for choosing me and you are the most special blessing from above.

Sharing wih you some photos of Ben's propsal :)


photo collage from Neve







If there's one thing I've validated when it comes to finding love, it's that you don't have to rush it just because of societal pressure. If there are any red flags, then treat it as a sign to take your time. Cheesy as it may sound, Love becomes easy when you are with the right person. 

So to everyone reading this, I hope you only settle when you know in your heart that you want to be with this person in the highest and lowest moments of your life. Keep safe! 

Love ,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment