Monday, December 22, 2014

Printed Terno

Hello Readers! Happy Holidays to all of you.
For an everyday chic look, 
why not try something modern yet classy like a Printed Terno.


Whether u want to go simple or all out with your Terno, it's all a matter of taste.
In my case, it's animal prints. Pure sophistication to the nth level.



I bought this stunning terno from ZALORA
The top features a round neckline, close fit sleeveless printed fabric.
The skirt is pencil cut and can also be worn as separates for work wear essentials.


I paired my ensemble with white pumps to look dashing.
Black, red and nude heels are also a good choice.


Lastly, seal your look with your favorite lippie.
Choose Red for the Holidays! :)

So what are you waiting for, try this terno for a unique holiday look.


And since you're reading my blog, lucky you.
I have a special Zalora Voucher Code for all first-time buyers
who want to shop at http://zalora.com.ph/

Just type voucher code ZBAPQGWT 
for a 15% discount upon checkout. 

And get ready to steal the show :)


Best Regards,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment