Monday, March 2, 2015

A Beautiful Disaster

If you've already watched Crazy Beautiful You , a Filipino movie
starring the country's top love-team Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo,
then you'll get what my blog title is about :)



Anyways, it's actually a very nice movie. So if you're looking to get all kilig,
this is the perfect movie to enjoy with friends and/ or lovers :)

via http://www.starmometer.com/ (L)  |   via http://starcinema.abs-cbn.com/ (R)

In the movie, I noticed that Jackie aka Kathryn Bernardo wore lots of crop tops and 
with abs like those, what's not to flaunt; she indeed looks fab! :) 


So I thought of challenging myself to recreate her look with my own version.
(of course, minus the abs! )

For her fans out there, here's one way of sporting the "Jackie" look.



When wearing crop tops, the simple the look, the better.
Shorts, skirts and pants can all be paired with it.

I chose the latter because it elongates my legs.


My classic crop top is from Clothes Buffet Manila.
I just love how it looks at the back.


In any OOTD you're sporting, always remember to have fun.


I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Always remember that love is a very powerful force; 
the type that can heal any kind of pain.

Hopefully one day, we can all be that beautiful disaster.


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

2 comments: