Sunday, March 15, 2015

Glam Recital

This 2015, it's time to turn your outfits from
Plain Old Jane to Audrey Hepburn Glam, like so, 
with BIG BOLD STATEMENT ACCESSORIES.


If you love unique jewelry pieces, 
then I recommend that you checkout GLAM RECITAL.




They have various accessories that would surely fit your personality and style.


One of my personal favorites are these
Emerald necklace and earrings.
Outrageously stunning! And come to think of it,
Green is said to be one of the luckiest colors this 2015! :)


Here's me wearing the elegant necklace :)


If you're obsessed with different colored stones,
then these are my best bet for you.




Another style staple for any fashionista at heart are earrings.
In fact, sometimes I feel naked without them! :)
These babies can make your face all lit up in an instant.



Here I'm wearing Glam Recital's very own JCrew Leaf Drop Earrings :)


Another favorite of mine is Glam Recital's blue foliage gemstone drop earrings :)


The selections are so unique and they even have charms for you to choose from.
Cuteness Overload!!!


And if you want to add some spunk to your outfit,
go for the Stella and Dot Renegade bracelets :)


And lastly, these stunning and classy jewelry pieces are up for grabs
 for very special occasions.


Hope you like my style recommendation! :)

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


1 comment: