Monday, November 3, 2014

Floral Glam

My secret to looking young? 
FLORAL Dresses 
It's a Classic. 
A design you will never go wrong with


If you've been following my blog, 
this in fact is my 4th Holiday Look Suggestion.

However, if you've missed out on the first three, 
you could still check it out at:


Florals are not only for the prim and proper.
It's also for those women who have less time to dress-up. 

With a design as vibrant as this, 
a sweet smile is all you need to make this look work :)


White pumps are my best bet in making this ensemble look fab.
Always remember, contrast is key.

Floral Dress, Daniela's | White Pumps, MNJ | Shades, Eye Channel


Hope you enjoyed my quick post for the night :)
Can't wait to share with you more OOTDs!


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment