Monday, October 20, 2014

Like a Sweetheart

I've promised you different looks for the upcoming Holiday Season.
So here's another ensemble I came up with. 


Look every bit of a Sweetheart by going with nude and pastel colors.


Simple accessories are all you need to make this look work.
In my case, some bangles, sunnies and a pretty big smile :)


This look is perfect for casual gatherings for the Holiday.
To own this look, first, pick a crop top with a classic design and color.
Second, pick a mullet or asymmetric skirt, preferably in pastel color.

And voila, you've made yourself a gorgeous dress. Easy as that :)


I'm wearing a crop top from Clothes Buffet Manila.
I can't wait to show you the rest of the outfits I got from CBM.
It was indeed a shopping experience to remember.
Excited for the next season. 

If you want to know more about CBM, you can check them out

Crop Top from Clothes Buffet Manila
Skirt from Asia Fashion Wear
Bangles from Forever21
Sunnies from FLY Shades

Do remember that you don't have to follow trends to look good.
Wear something that you feel comfortable in.


In that way, you'll look your best.


If you've missed out on my first Holiday Look recommendation, 
for a Fun Classic Look.


Until my next post :)

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment