Sunday, February 9, 2014

In Full Bloom

Two days ago, I celebrated my Chinese Birthday. Yes, you read it right, Chinese.
Every year, I celebrate my birthday twice (lol)

That explains the flowers I'm holding.
They're so pretty that I just have to include them in today's outfit post.


My "real" birthday if you want to call it that is on the 13th of February.
Imagine, just a day before Valentines Day :)


Cupid better be nice to me =)


Anyways, I wore this outfit to Rockwell today.
My mom and I noticed that there were so many people looking at me.

I'm guessing it's because of this eye-catching dress.
Actually if you look at it closely, it is a two-piece ensemble.
I wore a bandage skirt with this teal dress
 from Tops & Totes to bring out a youthful vibe.


Remember, mix and match your clothing pieces to bring out
your personality. It doesn't hurt to be creative. 
Have fun, be confident and smile! 

Wishing you all the Love this February :)


Yours Truly,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment