Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Taking Gifting to the Next Level

If you were to write to your future self today, what would it be? 
Mine would go like this:


And if there's one statement in my letter 
that I'd like you to remember:

"People might not know what you've done for them, 
but don't you think that's what makes it truly beautiful?"

For me, that's one of the best feelings one can ever have.
Speaking of that magical feeling, 
Now that Christmas is fast approaching, 
have you already made a list and check it twice?


Here's how I plan to celebrate the Holiday Season.

For the past few months, my work has led me to live an unbalanced life.
This Christmas, I want to bring back that so called spark.  

Like any kid out there, gifts fascinate me!
So making a Christmas Wishlist is a must.
Who knows someone might read it and become my secret santa.

This  Yuletide Season, my wishlist is rather meaningful. 
Aside from the latest gadgets and fashion items that I usually desire, 
what I wanted to give myself this year is the gift of wellness. 

I do hope I'll be able to tick everything in my wishlist! :)


Now that I've got myself covered, here are my gift ideas for my lovedones this year.
My family has always been my support system and what better way to
thank them for all the love than to shower them with surprises.

I will prepare a special meal for them and bring them to some place enchanting
so that we can bond and reminisce over beautiful memories. 
I will then sneak into their rooms just before they are about to sleep
and shower them with gifts that I know they will love.

How about you? What are you planning this year?
Just remember that it doesn't have to be extravagant for it to be perfect;
what matters is that you put your heart to it :)


While many people see Christmas as a celebratory affair,
I invite you and all my readers to take one step further and
spread the love to people who need it the most. 

If there's one thing I'm proud to say,
it's that every effort comes a long way.

Remember that time Typhoon Yolanda hit our country?
It was so devastating that I had to do something.
I created "Project ICare" and put boxes in every floor of our office building
for people to actively help through their own donations.
Surprisingly, I got more than what I asked for.


An ordinary citizen like me was able to do it, and so can you.
In fact, this Season is the perfect time to share your love.

Here's one way on how you can make someone feel special:

Check out the SM Cares Bears of Joy campaign and 
know how you can take part in the season of “gift-ing” 

What I love about this campaign is that
the intention is very sincere ;
 I would definitely support the 
Give a Bear of Joy Today campaign initiated by
 SM Cares, a division of SM Foundation. 


For just P200, you get to bring home one bear and
 share another to children from various charitable institutions.

Come to think of it, this is just equal to your daily dose of caffeine
or a movie ticket. A little sacrifice would go a long way and 
don't you think one of the best feeling is
 to be the reason behind another's smile?
I hope you can find it in your heart to support this campaign too <3

For you, it might just be an ordinary bear, 
but to those children, it can mean family.
Share the love. Give a bear of Joy Today.
#MerrySMChristmas2015 #SeasonOfGifting.

Now that I've shared most of my plans for the Holiday Season,
it's time to go back to my first love: SHOPPING!


A Merry Christmas Indeed! 


For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, 
visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015
and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), 
and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through 
Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their 
holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on 
social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.

It's Time to be that Change.

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment