Monday, September 12, 2016

Keep it Casual

Just a quick post before I call it a night.
Here's a casual look perfect for days 
when you want to dress down yet still look dolledup.


When doing some errands, jeans would always be your best option 
for maximum comfort. You can move all you want 
without any peek-a-boo whatsoever. You know what I mean :)


A high waist denim like so is best paired with a neutral color top 
with shoulder-baring cuts or with your favorite crop top.
Go for gold accessories as these add sophistication to your outfit.


Hope you enjoyed your weekend my dear readers.
If there's one thing I realized during this weekend is that
life will continue to surprise you. Always remember to stay positive
and believe that someday everything will fall into place :)


Follow me for more updates on everything fashionable at
Twitter: @twiniekaye


Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment