Sunday, January 8, 2017

Worry Free Vacation

We all dream of living the good life. The kind that doesn't need any compromise.
That is why, I've created a little diary of my own for you to learn a thing or two.


Dear Diary, 
I know... I know.  here I go again with all my travels. 
Yes, I am very much exposed to the scorching heat, pollution of all sorts and of course... 

... my worst nightmare: getting bitten by mosquitoes. Aside from it being an eyesore
 and it being very itchy, I'm afraid that I might get Dengue.
Just look at how big the mosquito is, which I caught on camera :(

I should have listened to my parents when they said to bring mosquito repellents. 
What a regret. They certainly know best.


Luckily my travel buddy packed with her some OFF! Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion
She asked me to apply it liberally to my skin to protect me from
 any more of those crazy mosquito bites. 

Judging by the look on my face, I actually enjoyed how cool and light
 the DermCool formula of OFF! feels on my skin. Plus points for the refreshing scent! :)

She also brought with her Off! Aqua Spritz which she says is harder to find nowadays. 
It's like spraying perfume. Totally a must have as well.


So there you go, thanks to OFF! Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion (my lifesaver),
I was able to go boating and horseback riding without any second thoughts. 

The moment I applied OFF! , I had 8 hours of nonstop protection from Dengue Mosquitoes.
That's all I needed for a worry free vacation. 

After all. if I ever do fall from a horse or the boat, it might be gravity
 telling me to lose weight. Better that than getting sucked by 'monsters'. LOL


Now you know what to pack when you're outdoors.
So grateful that OFF! Overtime Insect Repellent Lotion is also dermatologically-tested.
We all deserve the best care possible and I'm grateful that Off! knows best.


Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment