Saturday, December 23, 2017

Baby It's Cold Outside

The Christmas Breeze has come before us. 
Yes, it's cold outside, literally and figuratively, if you know what I mean.


Whether u plan to suit up or go a little bare, 
it's always a good idea to wear bright colors this Holiday Season. 


If you're looking to mix and match your tops and bottoms, an easy fix would
be to choose a neutral shade & then combine it with a pop of color like so.



And if you're game with wearing the hubadera look , 
then follow me and go for some backless details.


Take for instance this look I made. I went for an eyecatching halter top and 
matched it with my neoprene gray skirt with a flared peplum hem.


The aura it gives is a soft yet playful look, perfect for the Yuletide Season.
Have fun bonding with family and friends, and may we all remember
the reason of this season: Jesus :)

Top by Paper Scissors | Skirt by Jewels | Shoes by Stradivarius 


Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment