Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Little Miss Sunshine

Cool, Calm and Collected. This is my peg for today’s post. A look that is very timely for the month of May. Hopefully good times ahead. Let's all stay positive.


If you’re observant enough, then you’d probably notice that my top is quite loose. Well that’s because I am wearing my dad’s polo. Who says women can’t rock men’s fashion?


Truth is, if I had a boyfriend, I’d probably hoard his closet too. Hopefully he likes the idea. (Laughs) And if he doesn't mind, I can also help choose his outfits...the blogger in me is always at work.


With the proper styling, wearing oversized clothes can be damn sexy. Remember when Ana wore Christian’s clothes in Fifty Shades? Messy or undone hair paired with a polo has so much sex appeal.


Anyways, styling an oversized polo is easy. Just fold both sleeves (I prefer ¾) , then get the ends of the polo and tie a ribbon/knot. For a more revealing look, you can also dress the polo as an offshoulder, doesn’t hurt to get creative. It’s fun that way.


I paired my dad’s polo with fitted jeans and a pair of nude-beige rubbershoes for a casual look.  For the accessories, I went for a gold and black combo for both my earrings and purse. It’s a color combination that never goes out of style. Glamour at its best.

Jeans by Refuge |  Bag from Dorothy Perkins |  Shoes from Shoo In

Welcoming May with so much love! As always, stay cool and chic. Take advantage of the remaining summer days and wear something bright and colorful.

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment