Thursday, July 12, 2018

When the Shoe Fits

To all fashion girls out there, I'm pretty sure you know this by heart:
Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. " 
- Marilyn Monroe


Well I say, give a girl the right shoes and she can nail her OOTD. Simple as that. For this post, I'd like to share with you some snippets of my fashion lookbook with a local online brand called


It's actually my first time to wear this brand. I only came to know this online store via their Instagram page @enzoshoppebysherylchan. Interestingly, Enzo Online Shoe Shop started as early as 2009.

While browsing, the shoes that immediately caught my eye was those in the color white. For me, it's always a good idea to invest in basic yet classic colors like so. What I did was simply post my order via IG Private Message. Fortunately the seller was kind enough to accommodate my order. It was a breeze transacting. Imagine, I got my order the next day. Now that's what I call a pro.

So here are 3 stylish looks I came up with. As I've said, choosing the right shoes can bring wonders to your outfit. Remember it can either make or break your look.



Hanging out with friends? Date night? This Casual & Polished look will score you perfect points for looking effortlessly beautiful. An all white ensemble paired with Enzo heels is a stunner.


Sometimes, it's better not to show all. Look sexy & mysterious with this top and terno paired with heels by Enzo. Asymmetric cuts and high slits add oomph to any outfit. 


If you're a simple gal who prefers the girl-next-door look, then an offshoulder top and jeans combo can do the trick. For a chic & trendy ensemble, pair it with Enzo's block heels for maximum comfort. 

Whichever style or personality you possess, always remember to embrace the real you. Trust me, no need to conform to what the fashion industry says is on-trend; there's so much options to choose from.... The perks of being a girl :)


And for all shopaholics out there, you're in for a treat. Shopee X Enzo Shoppe is offering a sitewide promo discount of Php100 off for the first order of newly created Shopee accounts. Minimum order is only Php250. Here's the code :)


Hope you had fun in this post :) Stay gorgeous bellas!

Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment