Monday, August 27, 2018

Shimmer & Shine

Today's style is focused on athleisure glam. So thankful for the holidays as I get to relax and destress. My mall outfit was rather a top and jeans kind of day, but with a twist.  Since I wanted to add some sass, I paired my teal pants with a metallic top. Simple in front, yet sheer at the back, perfect for the Philippine Weather.


The look I went for was full brows, a little cat-eye and some light tint on the cheeks and lips. Since my ensemble was already eyecatching and flashy at the same time, I went for light makeup to balance it out.


Sneakers would always be the preferred footwear for utmost comfort, but I also do wear heels to the mall once in awhile. Can't blame the style blogger in me. Trust me, heels are a confidence-level booster; works every time! The weekend flew by fast, tomorrow is work-day again, do keep a positive attitude, and don't forget to smile :)


Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment