Saturday, October 27, 2018

On Self-Care

A few weeks ago, SampleRooomPH reached out to me congratulating me that I was their chosen Roommate of the Month for September. For those of you who may have heard about them for the first time, their brand spells it all---  free samples to try before you buy. All you have to do is pay for the courier fee. Currently, there are more than 55,000 members and counting and I am honored to be included in the ROTM Circle. I'm so happy that the beauty reviews I made were appreciated by both SampleRoomPH and their readers :)

Taken from SampleRoom IG Account

If you want to know more about me, learn a few simple tips on beauty and makeup, as well as how I started blogging, checkout the Full Feature made by SampleRoom via Twinie x SampleRoom . 


Love,

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment