Sunday, July 7, 2013

Showtime

Today is pretty special because it is the anniversary of my blog.
Oh how time flies. I can't believe that I've been blogging for a year already.


So far, I'm happy.
Happy because I took a step forward in achieving my dreams...
And because I have inspired people to do the same...
 
 
What I'm wearing is actually very timely.
It's SHOWTIME as my top would say.
This could only mean one thing...
A better blog and a better me!
promise :)
 
 
 My look for today is edgy with a touch of punk.
What do you think?

Top from Sisley
Shorts from Bershka
Earrings from Dorothy Perkins
 
 
I just love the fringes of my top.
Tassels are certainly making a come-back.
And yes, this is my way of bringing sexy back :))

2 comments:

  1. I like your shirt. its pretty sexy. <3 I thought it's DIY. hihihi! :)
    by the way you can visit my blog and join my giveaway for fab sunnies from firmoo. I hope you join. Thank you! :)

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Crissy! thanks love! bringing sexy back hehe. And yes, it's actually easy to do some fringes on some old clothes to make a comeback :) Thanks for the support, I'm now following you too :)

      Delete