Saturday, May 30, 2015

Steal the Look

For today's post, I'm going to share with you some tricks
that can make you look slimmer especially in photos.

I for one am jealous of people who are blessed with sexy genes.
Well, technically, I have always been fat because I don't exercise, 
and yet I eat like one of the boys, I'm to be blamed (lol) :)



So here's a little remedy to hide those imperfections.
I can't guarantee that it would work for everyone but it's worth a try :)

First, choose heels in nude color to elongate your legs like so.


Second, choose a simple yet sexy dress to go with your skin tone.
Teal is a good color in my case and I chose an asymmetrical cut
to bring out a more feminine silhouette.


Simple in front, 


yet a little bit daring at the back.
I got this backless sling-strap chiffon dress from ROMWE 
If you like it, you can check it out at http://www.romwe.com/


Last but not the least, it's all about posture and angles.

Celebrities have all been doing it, so should we.
Make sure to slightly turn your body sideways 
positioning one foot in front of the other. 
Slightly tilt your chin a little bit downward for a beautiful glow.

Hope this helps dear readers. Do make sure to smile and be yourself :)


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


No comments:

Post a Comment