Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ethereal Blue

Maxi dresses have always been an amazing fashion piece. 
It makes petite girls like me look a little bit taller and slimmer.


My peg for this post is an ethereal look. 
If you want to recreate this ensemble,
 start by choosing a color that will bring out your natural glow. 
In my case, Royal Blue is one of those colors.


The next step is to choose the right cut to accentuate the curves of your body.
I recommend cuts that give you a more feminine silhouette like so.


What I love with Maxi Dresses is that they are simple yet elegant.
Special mention to Jin for this beautiful dress.


All you need to do is add a few accessories like a chic belt. 
The Black and Gold color combo never fails to create that classic look.


Complete your look by flashing the prettiest smile you have.
Trust me, it works all the time :) 


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist



No comments:

Post a Comment