Sunday, July 12, 2015

Secret Garden

Today's peg is Victorian-inspired with a solid lace bodice.
I gave my ensemble a fresh look by pairing it 
with some chic sunnies and floral pumps.



The Victorian period is one of my favorite eras as it is a vision of
grace and elegance. Giving it a more modern take, 
I made sure that my look is of ease and comfort.



For this look, I'm wearing one of my favorite brands, Forever21.
Forever21 is my go-to brand for stylish yet affordable fashion wear.

I love their wide selection of fashion pieces; 
I can be fun, flirty and feminine at one time & chic, mysterious and edgy at another.

Lace Dress from Forever21
Floral Pumps by Forever21

Remember readers, fashion is all about style and personality.
You don't have to follow what's on-trend to look good.

Take for example the ensemble I'm wearing, you can rock it in more ways.
You can dress it up with some white sneakers for a punk or laidback look,
or even pair it with Balmain lace-up boots for a more sultry vibe. 


Whichever getup gives you the most confidence, 
then that's when you're most beautiful :)


Love,
IamMyOwnStylist

No comments:

Post a Comment