Sunday, March 6, 2016

#GlutaMAXbesties

A few weeks ago, GlutaMAX asked us 
what makes our friendship beautiful.
Allow me to share our story in exactly 150 words.


Ours is a love story not many know of. As twin sisters and besties, we felt that TOGETHER we are invincible. Back in college, the craziest thing we did was to impersonate one another. My twin was running late for class so I pretended to be her. No wrong deed goes unpunished; eventually we got caught. Some of you might think it’s stupid but for love I will give it all. I took the blame and told the professor to spare my twin and expel me instead. Our bond was so strong that my twin actually did the same for me. Fortunately, the professor let it pass because he found it rather amusing. What we have is something precious. Though our relationship isn’t perfect, our friendship is beautiful because we are each other’s Confidant, Cheerleader and Conscience. As long as we have each other, we can confidently dance thru life heart emoticon #GlutaMAXbesties


Inspired by our story? 
Pls Like our photo here and help my twin and I 
win a trip to Japan or HongKong :)

At the end of the day, it's not all about getting the most likes but
being able to truly inspire people that 
life is worth living when you have someone to share it with

Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment