Thursday, June 30, 2016

All That Matters

Hello Everyone! 
Last week, I got the chance to reconnect with my Alma Mater;
and the blogger in me couldn't resist but take OOTD shots.



While strolling around the corridors of SOM and SEC-walk, 
I felt every bit nostalgic.


 I've had so many crazy yet beautiful memories here
and it certainly is one of the best 4 years of my life.


You might have probably guessed it by now. 
I was back to my beloved school because it was my brother's graduation.


Because this was my brother's big day, I had to dress the part.
I have to look good, at the same time consider the 'weather'.
All that matters is my Alma Mater.  What a play of words! :)


If you've been following my blog posts regularly, you would have known by now
that Apartment8 Clothing is one of my favorite go-to brands. 
Their dresses are ultra-chic and stylish, not to mention, feminine and sexy.


For starters, I chose to wear a blush/ rose quartz dress to 
give me an ethereal glow without me even trying. 
The color is fresh and very appropriate for celebratory occasions like so.


I expected that the ceremony would be extremely hot and congested.


Thank God! I followed my instincts and went for a backless dress 
that was not too revealing yet enough to let my skin breathe.
Don't you just love the asymmetrical cut? Totally made my ensemble standout!


To cap-off my look, I went for a little drama by wearing falsies.
It certainly made my peepers look awake while every graduate was being called.


As a takeaway to you my dear reader, 
always let your dreams inspire you.


I've always loved dressing-up. Back in college, 
my friends would often compliment me with having such 
good taste in fashion. I even remember them telling me that 
it's only my twin and I who can pull-off those unique outfits.
That was actually the reason why I am so passionate about my blog.


One day, I do hope that I'll get the chance to collaborate in any way with Apartment8.
I'm such a fan of their creations and would even model for them at no cost. 
Their styles are c'est magnifique! :)

I hope you enjoyed this post

Love,
IamMyOwnStylist


Feel free to follow me via 


No comments:

Post a Comment