Thursday, June 9, 2016

Pretty in Pastel

Audrey Hepburn has always been known for her stylish flair.
So this time, I took a little inspiration from the style icon herself 
to recreate a look that I can call as the Modern Audrey.


To add a little fun, 
I didn't go for her signature look (Breakfast at Tiffany's),
that being of a little black dress and a cigarette holder.


Instead, I went for a more modern twist by sporting a 
pastel colored dress with an eyeliner wand. 
Props to creativity and being resourceful!
Say Hello to the new generation of stylists! lol :)


Always remember my dear readers that Style is Ageless.
You don't need to imitate someone to look great; 
Learn to embrace your own style.

So why not take inspiration from my modern Audrey look and 
recreate a beautiful silhouette out of soft patterns like so. 


Love,


Follow me at
twitter: @twiniekaye



No comments:

Post a Comment