Monday, August 1, 2016

How I Make Worklife Easier

Sometimes 24 hours in a day ain't enough. Let me share with you a little snippet of my world.

Working in a family business is harder than most people think. Having your dad as your boss is no walk in the park. There's no such thing as special treatment at all. And oh, those things called SL and VL are actually nonexistent in our vocabulary, (that's unless you really are sick, you know what I mean).


Imagine yourself overseeing 4 companies. Crazy right? Welcome to my world.
Energy, telecom, real estate and healthcare. Yes, that's me.


I'm no superwoman but I always try my best to do what I can to help the company grow, 
whether that be in Sales, Finance or any position that is vacant. 
As what Steve Martin would say, "Be so good they can't ignore you."

You may also recognize me as a style blogger, because yes, fashion has always been my first love.


I know, I know, like most people, you may be wondering how I do it?
Here are 3 easy ways on how I personally handle the stress of work deadlines.

MANAGE STRESS WITH FASHION

Dress according to your mood. Whenever you feel down, 
choose an ensemble that is light and carefree. These type of clothing acts as
confidence booster, giving you enough zest to ace that client meeting and seal the deal. 
If you're on the conservative side, then a blazer will go well with a dress like so.


MANAGE STRESS WITH COLOR

Treat color as a form of secret antidote. Whenever you see a rainbow, 
the child in you becomes all giddy right? That's because colors act as the 
perfect balance to one's yin and yang. So whenever I need to calm myself down, 
I would go for soft pastel colors to do the trick.


On days that I don't feel like wearing too much color, I make sure I put color
accents and by this I mean , wearing my favorite shade of lipstick.


MANAGE STRESS WITH FERN-C

Every time I'm stressed out, my immunity weakens,
that's why I make sure that I take care of my health by taking FERN-C.


Worklife ay Easy with FERN-C! with just 1-2 capsules of Fern-C daily.
Subok Na!


To know more about FERN-C, 


Always remember that work need not be exhausting nor stressful.
If you follow and live out these 3 tips of mine, then I'm sure you
will continue to amaze and inspire not only yourself, but also the people around you.


Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment