Last weekend, my friends and I got the chance to visit
Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo, Rizal.
Surrounded by different sculptures and art forms, it was a sight to behold.
This spot even reminded me of the movie The Lord of the Rings/ The Hobbit.
Me and my imagination!
If you love nature, art and history, call this place a sanctuary.
Just a little piece of advice when you want to visit Pinto Art Museum:
1) wear light clothing. (bring an extra top for maximum comfort)
2) bring a cap (and why not a pair of shades as well)
3) bring Kleenex (it will come in handy, trust me)
4) Eat a good brunch like so (don't worry about calories, Pinto has got you covered!)
If you're wondering where this is, it's by a homey place
called Eggs for Breakfast Cafe.
5) And lastly, why not make another stopover that is a few minutes drive
from the museum. Dropby Hinulugang Taktak Waterfalls
Whether you just want to relax and listen to the sound of the falls,
or better yet take a selfie or groufie, just go for it and take the shot.
Cheers to another weekend to remember!
Thanks Euge for bringing us here.
We enjoyed the company as well as your singing :)