Thursday, June 15, 2017

Lazy Days Be Like

We all have those days wherein we feel so lazy to dressup, 
yet still want to look our best. How ironic but I am guilty as charged!


For days like these, my simple advice would be to wear a printed dress.
The brighter the colors, the more it can lighten up your mood.
Abstract prints or florals instantly add sophistication to your look.


Make sure to finish your ensemble with heels that
 somehow scream "walk with me".


It not only adds height to my petite frame but gives me more than
enough confidence to face the day. 

Dress from @alisonbelph

How about you? What's your secret to looking effortlessly chic?

Keep on visiting my blog for more fashion and lifestyle updates.
follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye

Love,








No comments:

Post a Comment