Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Secret Garden

There's just so many things in life that you can't control.
Your thoughts, your feelings, they happen whether you like it or not.
In fact, the more you resist, the more it bothers you.


Life is a constant battle, and so is time. In fact, I'm writing this post
 to get my mind off things, as it was indeed a crazy work day.
 Blogging is a good avenue to release negative vibes. No worries, sharing fashion
 to my readers has never been a chore, as passion is there to inspire :)


I've always emphasized the importance of power dressing. 
Take for instance this pencil dress in floral that I'm wearing. 
The look I went for was something sweet and casual, without going overboard.
Pair it with some eyecatching heels and you're good to go. 

Dress by Taylor | Strappy heels by Payless

And oh, a little slit cut at the back gives it a sexy twist.


True, you ought to dress to impress, but that will only last you a few seconds.
 More than that, do remember that if you need to perk up your mood or set the 
right tone and attitude, the secret is the choice of clothing--style, color et al.


I do hope you learned a thing or two. 
Life is never easy, but one day, it will be worth it. 
Whether it's finding the right job, falling in love with the right person, or 
just simply being content with life, good things take time.

Love,


Keep on visiting my blog for more fashion and lifestyle updates.
follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment