Tuesday, August 29, 2017

The Paleo Way

I must confess that when it comes to eating, I'm one of the boys.
Diet is really not in my vocabulary (which explains the figure), 
because food is too good to resist.

If you follow my IG account, then I'm sure you know why :)


BUT for all those who love to eat, yet want to take care of their figure,
this entry is dedicated for you. As promised, I'm always on the lookout 
for good things, both for you and me. 

Got my 'happy dose of calories', thanks to Paleo Manila who delivered 
these sumptuous meals right to my doorstep. Whether you have no time to cook or
 are just looking for some healthy alternatives, then it's time to try Paleo :)


Zooming in to the meal plan...
A burst of flavors that definitely satisfied my hunger.
And a major advantage to all health buffs: 
All- Natural. Gluten-Free. Grain-Free. Non-GMO. No Preservatives. Woah.


So here's what I had from Breakfast to Dinner.


Time to Unbox! 5 meals for the day--- 2 of which are snacks!
Paleo certainly knows how to make diet meals fun and healthy :)
And if you're in the mood for a little more presentation,
then follow me by enjoying these meals with beautiful plating.


My tummy was very happy and what makes it even better is
 I need not even worry about my calorie intake because Paleo has got that covered,
 with carefully planned meals like so. 


Special thanks to Isabelle Chiang of Paleo Manila for letting me try this out!

Meet Paleo's 3 gorgeous founders.

A big congratulations to your 3rd Year Anniversary.
Cheers to more years of success! <3


Paleo Manila® 
M: +63 (917) 777 7657 | E: support@paleomanila.com | IG: @paleomanila


Love,



Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment