Wednesday, September 20, 2017

That Dinner Dance

Last Saturday, September 16, 2017, I was invited by my gorgeous bestfriend Jasmin
to join her in a Calbayog Celebration held in Manila Hotel.

I was told to come in semi-formal attire, hence the look 


Calbayog City is known as the City of Waterfalls, and home to the
 second Archbishop of Cebu, Julio Cardinal Rosales
It was a festive night-- a dinner dance if I may call it. 
The lovely affair was hosted by the Sarmiento family being this year's hermano/hermana.


Glad to see these beautiful ladies again


The look I went for was something sophisticated yet eyecatching.
Being a petite girl, lengthening my silhouette has always been on top of my list. 


And yes, showing a sliver of leg is one secret to making you look svelte.


The style of my ensemble is an offshoulder terno.
I just love how refreshing the color Phtalo Green in blue shade injects to my look.




I finished the look with a gold clutch and two-toned heels for some extra glam.
My style mantra: better be overdressed than underdressed, always :)


Dress from Atrium



Don't forget to sport your sweetest smile <3

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment