Friday, October 6, 2017

Athleisure

One can always look extra stylish in athletic wear. 
Who says it has to be just leggings and yoga pants all the time? 


Well, I'm no athlete (and in fact will never be one!), 
but if I'm to dress a sports muse, this would be my style peg.


I would invest in pieces that are versatile just like this double slit dress. 
An ensemble like so allows me to move easily, not to mention, adds a playful vibe.


Since the dress is in a neutral shade, 
I suggest copping the look with bright prints. 
Accessorize by adding a pop of color thru a scarf or a purse. 
Get ready for your athleisure look to standout. 


Hope you enjoyed this post! 
'Til the next one.

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com

Love,









No comments:

Post a Comment