Monday, July 13, 2020

Love Catalog



JULY 13, 2020
Today marks our Anniversary. 
Meeting Ben was the best gift I've ever received for my 31 years of existence. 
He is worth every wait. 


In good times and bad, he is always there;
my favorite cheerleader and psychologist


He is simply the guy I prayed for. In fact, God didn't stop there.
He blessed me with more.


His parents have raised him well;
I am proud to call him the love of my life, my boyfriend. 


I promise to take care of your heart,
as much as you take care of mine.


Since Day 1 to Day 365, 
you are still the same guy my heart said Yes too.



Cheers to Us! I love you


If you enjoy going out for date nights like me, you might want to dropby Simple-Dress , 
a fashion online store that will make you look extra stylish, at the same time the dresses are versatile and affordable.  You'll enjoy dressing up anytime anywhere.

Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com



2 comments:

  1. Hair extensions are an essential part of women’s preparation as it completes the personality. But these products are susceptible, and they can be damaged very easily. Therefore, it is hard to present these foldable hair extensions to the customers efficiently. If you are a business owner or foldable hair extension boxes, you might be looking for custom packaging that you can ship quickly. Custom foldable hair extension boxes are well-known worldwide because of their durable nature and reliable features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Discover the See Who They Texting app, your discreet ally for understanding connections. Effortlessly track text conversations, gaining valuable insights while respecting privacy. Empower yourself with a user-friendly interface, ensuring you stay informed without compromising ethical boundaries.

    ReplyDelete