Sunday, September 27, 2020

Quarantine Must Haves

We have been in quarantine for more than half a year already. This new normal is making us all anxious and paranoid at the same time. So I've come up with some of my personal must haves to protect myself from the deadly virus. After all, the moment we learn to take care of ourselves is when we also get to take care of our lovedones.

First on my list is a handy purse to keep all my essentials. Whenever I have quick errands, I make it a point to pack with me Isopropyl Alcohol, face mask, Vitamin C and my little confidence boosters. My current favorite is this pink clutch from Bayong Manila. It is so sturdy and chic.



Second must-have is a Waterproof bag that can double as a grocery bag when the need arises. No one has control of the weather so make sure to keep a foldable bag with you to protect your luxury or well-loved bag in good condition. If you're planning to get a couple of canned goods and hygiene essentials, this bag is a lifesaver. I'm using an Autumn prints design from OhMyBagPhils 

                        

Next on my list are Essential Oils to keep me sane. Covid is also a silent killer that can affect our mental health. These days I have a hard time sleeping as my mind is occupied with so many things that I had to rely on scents to calm my senses. I find the Lavender Essential Oil from FragranceBoxPh effective in destressing me at the comfort of my own home. 

    

Dust Bags are necessary to protect your well-loved bags and purses from dirt and moisture. It can also be used as extra storage and protection when you travel as it comes with an identification slot. You can label it as you wish, from the type of bag you're using to personalizing it with your name. You can even insert a small trinket like so to remind people that it's your property. I'm using Nylon Dust bags from OhMyBagPhils . It comes in 2 colors: Black and White. My personal choice is Black.



Lastly, despite this pandemic, remember to still dress well and look presentable in your virtual meetings. It will help boost your confidence and keep you sane. Here's an affordable fashion online store ,  check it out via women dresses

Hope you enjoyed this quick post. I do hope that you and your family are in good health. Let us all pray for our frontliners that they have enough strength to face their everyday battles. Let us pray for the World that we find the vaccine we need to combat this virus together.


Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment