Saturday, February 13, 2021

Love At First Bite

This pandemic has caused fear in the hearts of humanity. We all struggle to thrive in order to survive. If there's any sort of consolation, it's being able to discover new or existing food brands that are worth supporting for our gastronomic needs. One of my recommendations is MUM'S Lasagna.

                        

It was my boyfriend who actually first introduced this to me. Despite any distance brought about by the previous lockdowns, he wanted to keep me sane by sending me some comfort food. Up until today, I continuously make orders because for me it is one of the best lasagnas I have ever tasted. Even my family agrees with me. The lasagna comes in a red box complete with Reheating instructions, but of course it's best eaten once delivered fresh and hot.

   

Once opened, you would be surprised with how much oozing cheese and beef they packed. I would say the servings are generous and the taste is indeed Premium. It's something your family or friends can enjoy over Netflix, Boardgames et al.



Compared to other bakers, their pricing is on the high side, but trust me when I say it is worth trying even once. They don't skimp on ingredients and ensure they deliver the best quality for overall client satisfaction. Aside from All Beef, they have other lasagna variants such as Chicken or Pork. My personal favorite is All Beef. What I ordered was the Family Tray which is more or less good for 5 to 6 pax.

  

You may be stuck at home but you still have the liberty of satisfying your palate. Mums is a definitely a Good Choice. They will soon open a restaurant, that's how well loved and in demand they are.  I am thus  recommending this lasagna brand for all my readers to try. 


It's even interesting to note that they added a new dish which is Mum's Honey Roasted Chicken. I haven't tried it, but hopefully one day I can :)


Wishing all bakers and food sellers a prosperous 2021. In this pandemic, we all help each other. Let's all support local as much as possible. Keep safe everyone and Happy Valentines Day :)


Follow me via IG: twiniekaye | twitter @twiniekaye
For collaborations, email me via twinie_ng@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment